Wed, Nov 29|
divarasib: A KRAS G12C inhibitor being evaluated in clinical studies
Join us for an informational presentation provided by our partners at Roche / Genentech.
Time & Location
Nov 29, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EST
About the Event
On Wednesday, November 29th, KRAS KICKERS will host an informational presentation given by Roche/Genentech titiled, divarasib: A KRAS G12C inhibitor being evaluated in clinical studies. The presentation will begin at 9:00am PST / 12:00pm EST/ 6:00pm CET. A link to join this event will be included in a follow-up email for those who RSVP to the event. There will be an opportunity for Q&A.
More About This Event
- An Introduction to KRAS G12C and divarasib
- Presentation of clinical data from ongoing Phase 1 study of divarasib
- More information about,
- Single-agent divarasib in NSCLC, CRC and other solid tumors
- Divarasib + cetuximab in CRC
- Divarasib studies currently open to patient enrollment
Speakers from Roche/Genentech will include,
- Jennifer Schutzman, Executive Group Medical Director, Early Clinical Development - Oncology, Genentech
- Neekesh Dharia, Lead Medical Director, Early Clinical Development - Oncology, Genentech
Learn more about Genentech
Genentech is a biotechnology company dedicated to pursuing groundbreaking science to discover and develop medicines for people with serious and life-threatening diseases. Their transformational discoveries include the first targeted antibody for cancer and the first medicine for primary progressive multiple sclerosis.
Genentech celebrates their unique history as the pioneers of scientific breakthroughs that have an incredible track record of improving lives. And yet, their ambitions are bigger and bolder. Together, we are united in a bold quest to solve the world’s most complex health challenges and serve society.
Their ability to bring transformative medicines to patients depends on the positive experience, engagement and resilience of everyone who works here. They believe their employees are the heart of Genentech and the driving force behind the progress that brings important new medicines to the people who need them. They believe a great people-experience is critical for revolutionizing healthcare and living Their Promise.